Created in 1954, the Ibirapuera Park provides visitors with jogging tracks, children’s playground, snack bars, sitting areas, cycling tracks, rental bikes, multi-sports courts, soccer fields, exercise equipment and the Burle Marx Square.
Address: Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral, s/nº (Portão 10) – Vila Mariana
Subprefeitura Vila Mariana
Area: 1,584,000 m²
Opening hours: Daily from 5am until midnight
Telephone: +55 11 5574-5045 – Fax: +55 11 5573-4180
The park has 10 main gates, which differ when it comes to opening hours and access:
If you are a pedestrian:
– Avenida IV Centenário, Gates: 05, 06 and 07A.
– Avenida Pedro Álvares Cabral, Gates: 02, 03, 04, 09 and 10.
– Avenida República do Líbano, Gates: 07, 08 and 09A.
If you are coming by car:
– Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral – Gates: 03 (parking ticket needed) and 10 (only authorized vehicles).
– Av. República do Líbano – Gate 07 (parking ticket needed).
– Gates: 02, 03, 05 and 10, from 5 am until midnight.
– Gates: 04, 06 and 09, from 5 am until midnight.
– Gates: 07, 08 and 09A, from 6am until 8pm.
– Gate: 07A, from 7am until 5pm.
The Aclimação Park provides its visitors with an excellent infrastructure. There, visitors can find a lake, an acoustic shell, a Japanese garden with water mirror, exercise equipment, jogging tracks, children’s playground, picnic areas, soccer fields and even a library (Biblioteca Temática de Meio Ambiente Raull Bopp).
Address: Rua Muniz de Souza, 1.119 – Aclimação
Area: 112,000 m²
Opening hours: daily from 6am until 10pm
Phone/fax: +55 11 3208-4042
Source: GUIA DOS PARQUES MUNICIPAIS DE SÃO PAULO